Original thread: Beta V2.0.4
From this thread, an update.zip is provided (you can download and install it via the system settings of the v2.0.3 firmware, but you will get the Chinese apps and default language).
I generated a customised en_US version: v2.0.4_en_US.img
Edit: md5sum 51b3ae29b4eb7938c87548600016ea6a v2.0.4_en_US.img
Edit: if you want a working Youtube you need the v4.1.23:
Edit: dd-able img: v2.0.4.ddimg.bz2
To burn it, just perform under linux:
bzip2 -cd v2.0.4_en_US.ddimg.bz2|dd of=/dev/sdX bs=4096
Edit[11/jul/2013] the sdcard version (sort of live-cd version): v2.0.4_en_US.sdcard.tgz
By default, it uses a 4GB sdcard; under linux, uncompress and as root: make DEV=/dev/sdX (X is the device letter of your sdcard)
If you want to change for a 8GB sdcard (you get more space for /sdcard), just change the symbolic link 'partitions.txt' to point to partitions_8GB.txt (rm partitions.txt && ln -s partitions_8GB.txt partitions.txt) before make.
1, solve network problems playback buffer Caton
2, restoring FireAir features, support multi-screen interactive
3, solve standby, the weather does not appear out of the issue
4, resolved after restart av audio output did not save the problem
5, solve AV display output standby, then start box , TV no display problem upgrade:
PhoenixCard image is flashed using this: PhoenixCardV306
Update: I have made a less crappy app in order to install gapps.zip: GappInstaller-1.1
You have to put gapps.zip on an external SDcard and launch this application.
- copied some app/apks (from v1.3.1 fw) in order to support gapps (not tested)
- copied Youtube apk from v1.3.1 fw
- added ES Explorer
- boot defaults to en_US
- deactivated /system/lib/hw/sensors.exDroid.so (fixes 100% system_server bug)
- added /etc/init.d capability
- added capability to install gapps if zip present in /mnt/sdcard, by a /etc/init.d script
- removed the Chinese applications (you can still find them in the original update.zip in system/preinstall and system/vendor/app, I kept Flash Player).
- added xpad.ko module (found here: MELE A1000 Hacking - XBOX 360 controller support in 3.0.8 kernel)